Now that it’s full-blown holiday madness, here are some tips for staying healthy, keeping calm, and making the most of this time of year!
- Dedicate 3 minutes. Take 3 minutes a day just for you — deep breathing, daydreaming, stretching, whatever it is.
- Make time for family meals. With so much happening, it’s hard to build in family time at home with healthy food. But try!
- Plan your snacks. Avoid going more than 3-4 hours without eating to keep up your energy and balance, otherwise it’s too easy to binge on too much sugar.
- Schedule your exercise. It can be harder to find time to exercise, but remember to just DO it. It’s essential for physical & emotional health!.
- Get 6-8 hours of sleep. A lack of sleep can weaken your immunity and increase your chronic disease risk. Get your ZZZs…
- Do less, enjoy more. We all try to do everything, all the time. But be selective: it will make each experience more enriching.